My Blog List

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Day 6

So, yeah my favorite game is World of Warcraft, one of the largest MMORPGs in the world. I'm not joking when I say enough people play to populate a small country. It had, at one point, almost 20 million regular players. Now it's only about 10 million, still one of the most played games in the world though. I like to play as a caster, a.k.a. anyone who casts spells, whether it's a mage setting enemies on fire, freezing people solid, and striking with pure magical energy or a warlock, casting shadow magic to slowly drain the life of his foes, conjuring apocolyptic firestorms, and commanding demons to do their bidding. There's also priests who heal allies, but that's boring to me.

4 comments:

  1. why did the population drop so low? Call of duty? lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rift, Star Wars: The Old Republic, and other MMO's drew away wow's subcribers. And you should know that MMO players usually don't like shooters.

    ReplyDelete